Welcome to the website of ThePrinters.com and its affiliates.
We recognize that as you visit this site, you may voluntarily supply personal information to us. We are committed to protecting this information you provide by adhering to a set of principles which include:
- ThePrinters.com irrevocably recognizes and respects the customer's expectation of privacy.
- ThePrinters.com will only collect, retain and use information about individual customers when it reasonably believes such to be useful (and allowed by law) to administering ThePrinters.com's business and to provide products, services and other opportunities to customers.
- ThePrinters.com will maintain established procedures to assure that the customer's financial information is accurate, current, and complete in accordance with reasonable commercial standards. Should errors occur, ThePrinters.com will investigate and respond to requests to correct inaccurate information in a timely manner.
- Employee access to personally identifiable information will be limited to those employees with a business reason for knowing such information.
- ThePrinters.com will protect customer information by a) maintaining appropriate internal security standards; b) educating employees to understand the importance of confidentiality and customer privacy; and c) taking appropriate disciplinary measures to enforce employee privacy responsibilities.
- The Fair Credit Reporting Act permits ThePrinters.com to share information about its customers with its affiliates unless the customer directs it not to do so. If you, as a customer, do not wish ThePrinters.com to share information with its affiliates, you may advise of this by writing to ThePrinters.com, 3500 East College Ave., State College, PA 16801. Please include your name and address and indicate the purpose.
- With the exception of information exchanged under the restrictions of the federal Fair Credit Reporting Act, or in the performance of bona fide corporate due diligence, ThePrinters.com will not reveal specific information to unaffiliated third parties for their independent use, unless
- the information is provided to help complete a customer initiated transaction;
- the customer requests it; or
- the disclosure is required by law.
- If in a business relationship, personally identifiable customer information is provided to a third party, ThePrinters.com will insist that the third party adhere to similar privacy principles that provide for keeping such information confidential.
- ThePrinters.com's principles of privacy are to be hereby communicated to its customers.